Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 3

Day 3-Something you have to forgive yourself for.

There's plenty of those but most of all I think I need to forgive myself for an inappropriate relationship back in my single days. I was, um, a little reckless and threw good sense out the window in that one. I plead temporary insanity. I would certainly take it back now if I could. I do, however, think that it shaped me and has helped me to be a better wife and partner now. I would love to forgive it and forget it, and never, ever, ever think about it again. It actually makes me sick to my stomach when I think about it too much.

So, on that note...

Headless Mom

2 comments:

Rocks In The Wash said...

Personally, I think things happen for a reason, whether it was to help shape you into who you are now or for some other reason. ...doesn't change my opinion of you whatsoever! Love Ya!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I know that we have all been there.
I could tell you a real doozie! We can save that for a lunch someday.