Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And I thought last week's journey in the basket was bad....

So my week has gone to hell in a handbasket.

Another water-related call to the insurance company. Oh believe me, there will be pictures and stories for months on this one.

Trying to plan a belated birthday party.

Baseball parent meeting.

Tax guy.

Supercross.

Super Bowl.

And a friend passed away last night. My sweet friend that had 2 grown daughters with babies of their own, and a 13 year old son. Her husband was amazing through all of this. When she was first diagnosed with breast cancer about 3 years ago, during the discussion with her surgeon he said, "You can take her breasts but you better not touch her ass. That's mine." She was always so full of life and well loved by her 9 brothers and sisters. Love you, B. You and all of your Twisted Sisters. I'll miss you.

So yeah. How has your week been?
Headless Mom

7 comments:

Pearl said...

I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend's passing...many hugs to you and to all who loved her.

Kizz said...

My weeks have been too much like yours. So sorry to hear about your friend.

Mary @ A Simple Twist Of Faith said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend, my Mom died of breast cancer at the age of 43, I was twelve. I will be praying for your friend and her family, especially her son.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

I am so sorry for your loss. xo

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Kendra. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Kendra. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Kendra. Hugs and prayers to you and yours.