Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Little Assistance, Please?

I don't typically use the official NaBloPoMo prompts, but Carmen did it today and it sparked my interest.

If you had a personal assistant who would do your most dreaded tasks, which items from your to do list would you assign out?

Monday- My personal assistant would assist me in making a menu for the week and do the grocery shopping.
Tuesday- He/She would clean out both of my email boxes. (I did this today and got one from over 1,000 to less than 500. Not too shabby but under 100 is always my goal.)
Wednesday- Dust and vacuum the whole house. I suppose this is technically a housekeeper but it's my list.
Thursday- This could totally be their day off since I'm out of the house most of the day. Maybe cook dinner?
Friday- File paperwork, shred paperwork, fill out paperwork.

Every day- They would help with the kid taxi duties. OMG the taxi is killing me.

So, what tasks would you farm out?

3 comments:

Ann Woodruff said...

Cook dinner every night. Period. Nothing else challenges me more. I'd even do the dishes!!

Unknown said...

Clean my house
Phone calls
Scheduling
Filling my paperwork

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'll take a housekeeper please!!