Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Time

I think it's time I dusted this thing off. Not really sure if anyone will read, or if anyone cares. I don't suppose it even matters. I'm ready to write again. 


For me.

There has been lots of changes in the last 2 years since my last post. Personally, and in the world. Currently we're in the middle of the Covid outbreak. More on that later, obviously. We're almost empty-nesters. More on that later, too. I'm personally off Facebook, at least for the time being. (Yet another post for another day.)  The same week I wrote my last post I went back to work, and now have 2 jobs. 

So, that makes about 5 posts in the pipeline. Keep me accountable!

Missing many of my old friends from around these parts. What are you up to? Leave a comment!! I have to approve them, but I promise they'll show up eventually. 

We'll chat again soon!!

2 comments:

Ann W said...

This was definitely the BEST thing I saw today in my e-mail feed! Can't wait to read about your adventures and beautifully written life lessons....we are all needing connections to something "good" and I know we will find it here!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, I had to take a double take!!! I care and happy to see you here. Looking forward to your posts.