- walk the kids to school, and run for a portion of it
- drink less coffee, and pollute it less
- do those push ups and sit ups
- eat more fruits and veggies
- eat less bread
- drink less alcohol/wine
- quit relying on the snack bar for baseball dinners
- quit the soda (again!)
- don't eat late at night
- play outside with my kids
- eat breakfast at breakfast time
In the meantime, what kind of things would you add to this list? What are the 'rules' that you break routinely when it comes to weight loss/maintenance? Your 'stumbling blocks,' if you will? Let me have it because I really need to ramp it up to lose these pesky 5 lbs. again. Yes, again!
Oh, and your other assignment for the weekend while I'm gone? Get all of your Southern California friends and neighbors to enter my Chick-fil-A giveaway!