Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just Curious-the Halloween Edition

Thanks for all of your suggestions on last week's question. I've been using a Rimmel foundation that fits my criteria but it irritates my eyes. I'll let you know when I find a new one that I like.


http://z.about.com/d/antiques/1/0/q/E/HalloweenCard9.JPG


Now, on to today's question.
What was your best costume for Halloween? Describe it for us. Why was it your favorite? Do you use it every year or do you come up with something new?

I need some serious inspiration here.


Headless Mom

4 comments:

becca said...

As a kid my favorite costume was my giraffe costume. My mom took a long big cardboard tube for the neck that she cut a hole in for my face (at the bottom of the tube) and she put the giraffe head at the top of the tube. I then just wore a yellow and brown tunic for the body.

As an adult, when I was pregnant both times, I was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and I wore a sign that said, "It was the Tinman". Got lots of laughs but I guess it won't work for you!

I'm not dressing up this year but if I did, I'd put a big picture of a brain on my butt and either be "smart ass" or "smarty pants". Simple and clever!

AmazingGreis said...

My favorite was from my youth. When I was about 4 or 5 I was Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie. My Grandmother made the costume and it totally rocked. If I can find a picture I may have to post it. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can't remember a costume that I really liked and as an adult I don't do Halloween. I have never liked getting dressed in a costume.
We never attend Halloween parties and if I had to go to one I would go as me!

Rocks In The Wash said...

I went to work as a (homemade) Sumu Wrestler; diaper and all! When the V.P. came in I was bent over filing. It was the hit costume for the day!

I also have a cow outfit with utters that is pretty funny.