I have a few minutes until I need to get up so you get the Condensed version:
- Why are men and children averse to anything having to do with a dishwasher? Load it, run it, empty it. Those are the only 3 stages in a dishwasher's life. If you need to do one and it is in another phase, just do it. Please. Because mommy doesn't love coming home and having to do all 3 when at least 2 of you are there and completely capable of doing all 3.
- What is in the air this week? Me, and at least 2 or 3 of my friends, are completely disjointed, confused, and kerfuddled. I can't seem to keep up with anything and feel like I'm forgetting something. Luckily I haven't so far but it's not looking good for the rest of the week.
- I am SO SICK of hot weather. It's supposed to be 100+ here for the next couple of days. Really? Is October the new August? Or did I move to Texas or Arizona and not know it?
- I have so far resisted joining Pinterest. However, last night I almost succumbed to the dark side. I really don't need yet another time suck people. Please stop sharing such wonderful photos and recipes. kthxbi.
- There is less than 3 months until Christmas. LESS THAN 3 MONTHS. You have no idea of the fear that is in my heart because of this.
- Why do you have the greatest hair days when you're going to be exercising and will wash your hair again? I'm beginning to consider not showering just so I can keep my good hair day, but then, Eew.
- Why is it that I've been exercising consistently for 4 months, watching what I eat (for the most part,) and still haven't lost a single pound? I need a Jillian or Bob consultation. And a pool or eliptical, because OW my feet and legs hurt so much!
- I'm living up to my shirt today. It says "Mommy needs a glass of wine." Thanks, Kristen! Is it 5 o'clock yet?