I feel like, so far, I'm kicking 2014's ass. Just take a look at what I've already accomplished!
|We started eating out of our winter garden. Romaine lettuce!|
|Laundry, of course, but now with more money for Mom!|
|Big DIY project. Detail post to come.|
|Dinner with friends. Unfortunately we didn't get to eat this 14.5 lb. lobster.|
- Paid bills
- Gotten a car insurance thing worked out, including an HOUR on the phone.
- Went to bowling
- Withdrew my 8th grader from public school
- Started home schooling him (More to come on this, too!)
- Attended church on Wednesday night
- Picked up my Bible again after a Christmas hiatus.
- Survived a septic tank over flow
- Survived my husband being out of town over night for business
What are you going to make happen this year?