Monday, October 1, 2007

The beginning...

The first post....I guess I will have to make some introductions, and lay down the ground rules. First, we're the Headless family because of privacy. Once I figure this whole blog/link thing out I'll link to some of the reasons why. There are 5 of us and I will introduce us as accurately, yet as anonymously as possible, over the next few weeks.

As for the ground rules I would love to have comments, good or bad as long as it is said constructively and with love. Unless you are going to be particularly ugly and mean, then I will delete you-Ha Ha Ha!!!! I don't have a problem with healthy discussion but I am saying right now that I don't want this to be a source of strife for me or my family.

I want to have fun, share the good the bad and the ugly about my life, and try to make a few friends along the way. And oh! If I get good at this I want to be like some of my idols in the blogosphere that make a little cash along the way. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway-welcome to The Adventures of the Headless Family! I hope that we all have an awesome journey

No comments: