Monday, October 29, 2007

Rocktober is a Bust

I LOOOOOOVVVVVE the Colorado Rockies. Love them. I am so sad that they got swept. I am SO proud and excited for the way they played this year and what they accomplished that no other Rockies team ever has. I am hopeful for the future-we have lots of young and good players that this could be the start of a great run for them. They now have the experience under their belt to not have the jitters next time.

I'm hugely impressed with the post game interview with Clint Hurdle, Rockies manager. Congratulatory, humble, thankful-all of the things that you want to teach your kids about participating in sports.

Headless boys 1 and 2 made me promise to take them to Coors Field next summer to see a game. That's an easy promise to keep!

There's always next year, right?

No comments: