Thursday, October 23, 2008

Knock, Knock...Is this thing on?

Sorry for the brief hiatus...

I'm in the middle of birthday week around here and hopelessly behind.

I have to provide cupcakes for 60 kids over the next 2 days.

Really.

And I have no eggs, cake mix, or frosting. Score!

I'll be back tomorrow for the birthday, and then on Saturday to talk about last week. Plus, I know that I have questions to answer-I swear I haven't forgotten! *Sigh* There is so much to catch up on, and my brain is just shutting down. Lovely.

See you soon!

Headless Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!
We will be here when you get back!

ShannanB said...

60 kids!!! Bless your soul! I hope everything goes as planned!

Sam said...

Then turn your brain off and just "do". :)

Anonymous said...

Take your time...we can't be everything to everyone, all of the time! :)

Now hurry, get to the STORE!

and we'll be here when you get back, just like "the glamorous life" said. :)

You're the mom with the mostest!

Anonymous said...

Ok. You DO know you can BUY cupcakes at the grocery store, right?

You're welcome.

Meaghan said...

If you like coffee you need to get in on my Giveaway! To celebrate the launching of my online coffee shop, Get The Bean,I am giving away 1 pound of coffee (or chai or herbal tea if you prefer) every Friday in October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you are interested in a chance to get money for the cancer charity of your choice for an entire year go to:

www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Or just visit our site:

www.getthebean.com