Monday, February 23, 2009

Click for Clutter-2


When cleaning out my boy's room a few weeks ago I came across these early reader books. I purchased them from a Scholastic Book Club flyer that the kids brought home from school. They have been a great tool for getting the boys to read. They each have only a few words, with pictures for cues, with fun themes. There are 11 books (somehow we lost one of them, there should be 12,) and it includes a workbook (never used.) My son's Kindergarten teacher suggested them, and they have been well loved, but gently used.

Leave me a comment if you want these books-either for you and your little ones, or as a gift for someone special. (You must include a valid email address, and this is open to everyone-because these are small and light I will ship overseas!) The number of requests will determine the method of choosing the winner, and I will leave comments open until Friday evening. Please let your friends with small kids know-I don't want anyone to be left out!

Shout out to Darryl for starting the Click for Clutter craze!

Headless Mom

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I would love to have them for reading to/with my grans. I believe you have my e-mail address, but I'll e-mail it to you anyway just in case so it isn't sitting out here in the comments for the whole world to find, because as we all know, the whole world IS looking for me.

;-)

Amazing Greis said...

A friend of mine has a 4 year old that she has enrolled in a reading program, to give her a head start on reading. She would love these books.

magoo's mom said...

I have a 2.5 year old and a 11 month old. My daughter loves! books. Like, can't get enough, we must purchase a new one on every excursion to the store. It would be nice to get some new ones in the mix. She knows almost all her abc's, so i am thinking reading can't be too far behind. Thanks!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I have twin 4 year old boys who would love to have these as they are learning to read. Hapytocme@aol.com is my contact.