Friday, September 3, 2010

For your weekend reading pleasure...

By me: 

Have you answered this week's Just Curious question? There's still time!

Kodak Bus Tour: Easy Share is Easy!

Brett’s Back: Favre Retirement Watch, Part Too Many

NCAA Football Starts Tonight

Budgeting

8 Tips for Back to School Success

Minor League Baseball is coming to a close ...

Not by me, but still awesome:

Big Babies

Sexting: One more thing for parents to worry about

How to make your blog addictive like World of Warcraft

Oh my goodness, this recipe is SO GOOD! Tomato Zucchini Pie (This link wasn't working well. I'll check it again in a while....)

Non-Toxic way to Polish Silver Jewelery

The most amazing post, by Jodi. Obsession. If you haven't read it yet, you must. And send it to every teen girl and woman you know. It's been a VERY LONG time since a post has resonated this much with me. Srsly. I keep going back. Maybe it will soak in one of these days.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!


Headless Mom

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have a wonderful weekend too!

jodifur said...

You have been so kind to me, thank you.