Thursday, November 11, 2010

To Honor Those That Fight for Freedom

Happy Veteran's Day!



I don't remember having the day off when I was a kid, but I'm enjoying having a day off now. We really need it around here. Thanks to all of the veterans that fought for the freedoms that we enjoy today. Of those veterans, 2 of them were my grandfathers who fought in WWII. One in Europe and one in the Pacific.

We will be attending a birthday party, then having our usual busy evening: football and baseball practice. WooHoo! Oh, and doing a few little things like GETTING NEW FLOORS. Or at least looking for carpet, tile, and hardwood. Hopefully we can talk to the contractor and get an idea of the time line that we're working with.

What are you doing for Veteran's Day? Whatever it is, I hope that you spend it with family and enjoy every minute!

Headless Mom

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for remembering all the men and woman who serve and protect us.