Friday, November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo 2013

There's nothing like NaBloPoMo to get you firmly back into blogging again. I'm either brilliant or crazy. You can be the judge. Eden says you should do it. All of the info is in this post by Melissa, and by signing up you could win an iPad mini or a ticket to BlogHer '14. Do it with me? Please? I promise I'll visit you and comment.

NaBloPoMo November 2013

I have lots of stories to tell and pictures to share, great books that you should read and causes to bring to your attention. There are a few birthdays to celebrate this month, and an anniversary. Because I'm me, though, I'll be freaking out in about 4 days and want topics. Help a girl out? Comment and ask a question/leave me a topic that you'd like for me to write about. I have plenty of time this month to get to all of them!

Let's blog like it's 2007 this month, shall we?

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I was wondering if you were joining in this year.....way to go and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best mother of the bride advice....you're the expert now!! I have a friend who is just starting the journey and many of us have this yet to experience. Blog on, my friend!! Ann W.

kyooty said...

YAY! more to read. I was wondering if I could do it but I know my topics are so limited.