Sorry I've been so absent around these parts. Quack, quack, Christmas, quack busy, quack, quack. (No I haven't checked my stats....it's kinda like the scale right now. I really don't want to know!) So, for the curious, a bullet list! Yay!
- My parents arrived on the 18th.
- We visited old friends on the 19th.
- I shopped with my mom on the 21st and 22nd.
- I shopped with my dad on the 23rd.
- I cooked dinner all three of those nights, too.
- Headless Dad worked a lot last week, including a little overtime.
- The kids played outside, thank goodness!
- On Christmas Eve we went to a movie. (Aside, great evening to see a movie. Not super crowded, little to no lines anywhere, close-in parking. It may become a tradition!)
- Santa brought a Wii. I didn't see my tv for 2 whole days...that is, until today when I took it back for football.
- We had 6 guests for Christmas dinner.
- HD cooked a prime rib and crab legs. (I'm now oddly craving turkey.)
- There were no trash cans burned down this year.
- We had 4 more guests on Saturday.
I hope you all have had a beautiful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior, eating yummy food, and enjoying the company of family and friends! I'll be back later this week, I swear.