Monday, February 1, 2010

How to feel good..

Oh, before you read on, have you taken my survey yet? Come on, help a girl out!

I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but damn, it's funny. (Altered slightly to apply to ME, because it is my blog, right?)

I am passing this on to you because it works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Today show, you too can find inner peace.
Dr. Nancy Snyderman proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.' So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of wine, a bag of Doritos, the remainder of my old Zoloft prescription, the rest of the chocolate chip cookies, and some Halloween candy.
You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

H/T to our friend RC for helping me remember to laugh today!


Headless Mom

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This certainly made me feel good. Thanks.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is great advice. I think I will head to the kitchen to do that right now! Very funny.

Lovely Little Nest said...

haha, love it! :)