Thursday, February 21, 2008

And About the Girls...

Funny. The girls on American Idol are all good, but none really stuck out for me last night. Could've been the material, but they were all pretty much just OK. HD said that the blonde girls were probably the ones that he didn't like as much and I guess I agree. I suppose we'll have to wait until next week to see who I like...

All that build up for that? Sorry, I'm just not inspired.

And HB1? Blue and Gold was great-He got a ton of new patches and awards And his first, very own pocket knife. Life is good, my friends, for an 8 year old boy.

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Just because I don't watch AI I REFUSE to be left out of the comments!!!

;-)

Queen B said...

I was bored. I hope they pick better songs next time. They all seemed really nervous. I think there were several with great voices, though!!