Monday, September 8, 2008

WOMM-Book By and For Bloggers and Moms

So you may have heard of it...
Sleep Is for the Weak: The Best of the Mommybloggers Including Amalah, Finslippy, Fussy, Woulda Coulda Shoulda, Mom-101, and More! (Blogher Book)

I finished this last weekend and it is BETTER than the hype! And you can read it where you don't have internet access! And it fits in your purse! And you don't have to dig through all of the great blogs to find these great posts! (Click on the book to go to Amazon to buy it, or just read more about it.) I would give away my copy but it was signed to me by Rita Arens, Susan Wagner, and Jennifer Satterwhite at BlogHer so you'll have to take my word for it and go buy your own.

Visit Kelly for more Word of Mouth Monday posts. You won't be sorry! Be sure to add your own post to her Mr. Linky and tell your friends-the more the merrier!


Headless Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. Thank you so much for this lovely review.