Friday, November 27, 2009

Click for Clutter: Christmas is Coming! Edition

I'm returning to my Click for Clutter posts, (a spin on Cluttercast by Darryle.) I've got so much stuff that I KNOW you want as a gift for someone, or as a treat for yourself!

One of the things I loved as a girl was dolls. Not just any dolls-they had to be collectible, unique. I always wanted a daughter to share that love with me, so in 1997 when we got married I tried to introduce Headless Girl to dolls.

Uh, she was not impressed, to say the least.



Today's offering is a Madame Alexander doll, "Spain", from 1997. She has never been removed from the box and has all of her original packaging. If you would like to have her or know someone that would give her a happy home please leave me a comment. Comments will stay open for one week and then I will choose a winner and ship her to you-Just in time for Christmas!


Headless Mom

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My aunt use to buy dolls for my sister and I. I haven't got a clue what happened to them. Madame Alexander are the best. Hope you find a great home for her.

Mommy, I'm Home said...

Hmmm... I'm thinking The Midge might like this one.

BTW, I'm holding a giveaway on my blog for some wall decor that's perfect for a tween or teen. If you know anyone who might be interested, send them to http://mommyimhome.com/?p=74

Kaitlin Carolan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.