Wednesday, November 23, 2011

110

That was the number of people, at last count, that we helped to feed at my daughter's church tonight.

HD deep fried 6 turkeys and other church volunteers filled in with the side dishes. I was the food runner and helped with clean up.

I didn't get to my own prep for tomorrow but that's ok. 110 people left with not only fill bellies, but full hearts, and they felt the love of Jesus. Not only that? but there is enough left over to make plates to take out tomorrow to the parks! God is good. Very good.

And I am pooped. Happy Thanksgiving!
Headless Mom

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a beautiful blessing. ((HUGS))

Rocks In The Wash said...

What a wonderful blessing to give during this time of year. XXOOs

Stimey said...

Good for you. Happy Thanksgiving!