Sunday, November 17, 2013

I've resorted to the daily prompt

This NaBloPoMo stuff gets hard. Since it's late I decided to use the BlogHer daily prompt to get started and guess what it was?

Are you a morning person or a night owl?

AhHahahahahahahahaha!!! Have you looked at the time stamps of what I've posted so far? I am a night owl for.sure. Nightly you can find me in front of the tv taping away on my lap top watching the news. 

My husband, however, is an early bird. Always up early, often leaving for work before any of the rest of us even get out of bed. It works in my favor, though, since the coffee is always ready.

I really try to get to bed early. I really do. Did you ever read that chain email about 15 years ago that said something about the husband saying he was going to bed and he did, then the wife says she's going to bed? She finally makes it after feeding the dog, preparing the coffee, running the dishwasher, turning off the lights, putting a load of clothes in the dryer, washing her face brushing her teeth, checking on the kids..... You know the drill. That is my life. So when I TRY to get to bed early I still have at least a half dozen things to do before I actually go up the stairs. Which sometimes turns into a few more, and before you know it, it's 11pm once again. (And then there is November when I sit down to write after everyone else is in bed. Ahem.)

So what about you? Early-to-rise or late-to-bed?

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I seldom go to bed before 11:00 and most days I am up on my computer by 6:30 am!

kyooty said...

yes! up all hours trying to catch up on all the things I didn't accomplish during the day.