Monday, November 18, 2013

Prompt: What's in My Fridge?


I don't know if this was actually today's prompt or one from earlier in the month but I knew I could do this. I only hope you can't see how badly I need to deep clean my fridge.

I'll start in the freezer, from the top: broken icemaker with a bag of ice in it, frozen pasta sauce, 3 kinds of ice cream (one of which fell out when I opened the door to take this picture,) cool whip (left over from a party a few weeks ago,) lots of frozen fish and chicken, meatballs, a few bananas, a box of pineapple upside down cakes, and the bottom drawer is full of frozen vegetables and fruit for smoothies.

Right, refrigerator side, top to bottom: egg carton with one egg left, half used carton of chicken broth, 2 gallons of milk, almond milk, 2 half gallons of half and half (one has a wee drop left,) giant jug of orange juice, way in the back you can see the tops of: 2 open bottles of chardonnay, one bottle of champagne, a jug of cranberry juice and a bottle of sweet and sour mix left over from the wedding, and a bottle of Bailey's; cheese in the cheese drawer (!); mini containers of salsa from the Mexican place, left over spaghetti from tonight's dinner, left over pork chops that need to be thrown out, large container of hummus, a full container of eggs, cans of ginger ale, sliced tomatoes, a burger from the restaurant we went to last night (that #1 didn't even touch because it had onions on it but refused to send back,) crisper drawer has: lettuce, cucumbers, baby carrots, and other stuff I can't see or remember, which means I desperately need to clean it out,); meat drawer: bacon, ham steaks, and a half case of yogurt.

What's in your fridge? Seriously. Post your picture and tell me what's there!

1 comment:

kyooty said...

I'll see what I can do, I need to do some camera phone testing. :)