Thursday, November 2, 2017

10 Years

I guess I should have posted this a month ago, but, Happy Blogaversary to me!



I'm finding it pretty difficult to grasp that I've been doing this for 10 years. With the exception of my marriage, children, and breathing, I don't think I've ever committed to something this long.

Back in October 2007 my life looked much different than it does now. I had a kindergartener, a second grader and a senior in the house! Now were down to 4 in the house with less than a year until we're down to three. We were living in the same house but even that looks quite different than it did back then. New floors, kitchen, patio, carpet, master bath-if you've been here since the beginning, then you've seen it all!

I started this blog to join the community of women that I found online that seemed to have it all-a family, some had jobs, but most importantly they had a solid group of friends that they could go to every day to connect. I was a pretty lonely mom back then and these friends that I've made in this space? I'm not sure that I could have done these last 10 years without you. (In no particular order, of course,) Stephanie, Carmen, Jennifer, Shannon, Michelle, Liz, Melisa, Elizabeth, Greis, Jennifer, Tracey, Mary, Debby, Anna, Heather, Issa, Zakary, Mir, Connie, Loralee, Sugar, Kim, Dawn, Devra, Matthew, Josette, Dana, Becki, Michelle, Samantha, Sarah, Trina, Diana, Sue, Robin, Jenny, Deanna, Caryn, Diane, Shannon, Cathy, Mary, Kim, Vickie, Audrey, Jenness, Ashley, Melanie, Mike, Sarah, Kim, Britt, Neil, Christina, Shannan, Amy, Kate, Christina, Aimee, Linda, Jodi, Aviva, Margaret, Glennia, Jill, Stacey, Leslie, Jen, Jennifer, Laurie, Jean, Darryle, Jennifer, Elan, Yvonne, Dre, Lexie, Janis, Jenny, Megan, and so many more, you've all made an impact on my life and I'm so thankful! Who says that internet friends aren't for real???

So, here's to the next ten years of blogging, and the places that it will take us!

4 comments:

Liz@thisfullhouse said...

Well, hellllllloooooooo there gor-juss :)

Melisa Wells said...

Internet friends are TOTALLY for real!! I love Novembers because they give me a chance to refocus on blog enjoyment: both writing and reading.

Also, happy tenth blogoversary! xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations! I've seen it all and your house is beautiful. So many friends and I agree with you, they are for real.....

kyooty said...

a lot has happened in 10yrs, I too love November. :)