Wednesday, November 1, 2017

NaBloPo.... What??

*Knock, knock* Is anyone still here?? I know it's a little dusty, but not too bad. Right?

Right??

Welcome back for another try at National Blog Posting Month! I fizzled out last year but hopefully I won't this year. I have an accountability partner, of sorts. She's doing NaNoWriMo; I'll be posting here. Probably not 1,000+ words a day though!!

I actually have a number of stories to tell of things happening around the Headless household. Anniversaries, milestone birthdays, moving, remodeling, all kinds of stuff! So I sure hope you stick around this month. I've missed you! Just bear with me as I clean up a little...

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm here and I'll sick around! Looking forward to your happenings.

TheCottageWife said...

Look forward to it xoxo

kyooty said...

I'm here too was wondering if anyone was doing this year.

AshestoBeauty said...

Can’t wait to hear about my second home ��

Ann Woodruff said...

Can't wait!! Looking forward to reading here again!!

Peady @ Tempered with Kindness said...

Yay! I also have a NaNoWriMo accountability partner! Quelle co-ink-i-dink!

The way I see it, we are all going a little bit rogue. We do not need an established brand name to do our thing. We can do it for ourselves and have fun and write, write, write, for the pure joy of it!

There are a quite a few of us participating. I am so glad I am not the *actual* only rogue one. :D

Yay!