Monday, December 10, 2007

Saturday evening, and Other random thoughts

This is what we did on Saturday-the headless family, HG's boyfriend, and some other family and friends all went to have a lobster boil and watch the boat parade. We had a great time, HD had a few drinks, I had to drive home. No problem-except I hate driving in the rain. I know most of you will never believe this but I would rather drive in a snow storm than in rain. It's what you know, and I grew up in snow.

On another note, this is my first attempt at posting pictures. Let me know what you think and then maybe I'll post the headless pics of my headless family so you can see why we are headless!

Yesterday was such a waste. I couldn't pull myself off of the couch. I wasn't even watching any interesting football. I was just a vegetable. I suppose we need those days now and then but I can't afford them in December-there is just way too much to do. I'm 3 days behind and my week is quickly filling up.

And yet here I sit at the computer. My vow for today: I shall not return to the computer until after 10 pm tonight with many things accomplished. I'll post then with a list of what I did, and what I didn't do.

No comments: