Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pimpin For My Peeps

Hang out at AllMediocre this week and you'll get some great stuff, and find some great blogs in the process. Yesterday was a Shell gas card (it's open until next Monday,) and today is Art House DVD and art supplies. Click on the AM Blog tab at the top of the page every day this week.




Yesterday, Kelly had a Mr. Linky about your favorite products- Word of Mouth Monday. Check out some great non-paid shout-outs from everyday people like you and me. I promise to participate in the future- I just have the worst BlogHer fog. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?



And finally, next week is the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival. I've got a few things lined up so I'm sure it will be a great week. See you around Blogoslovakia!





Headless Mom

No comments: